School of Civil Engineering
NAME OF THE PROGRAM
B. Tech in Civil Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The Program Educational Objectives for the B. Tech program in Civil Engineering are:
- The graduates shall be able to provide solutions to Civil Engineering problems and allied areas involving structural design, construction, geotechnical, environmental and water resources issues.
- The graduates shall be able to perceive the limitation and impact of engineering solutions in social, legal, environmental, economical and multidisciplinary contexts.
- The graduates shall demonstrate professional and ethical responsibilities and thrive to reinforce their knowledge being a part of higher educational programs.
ABET-EAC Student Outcomes :
The ABET-EAC student outcomes for the program are:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic , environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish