School of Computer Engineering
NAME OF THE PROGRAM
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The Program Educational Objectives for the B. Tech program in Computer Science and Engineering are:
- The graduates shall be able to provide solutions to Computer Science & Engineering problems involving design, simulation, and analysis of algorithms for theory and applications of computing.
- The graduates can perceive the limitations and impact of engineering solutions in social, legal, ethical, environmental, economical, and multidisciplinary contexts.
- The graduates shall demonstrate professional responsibility and thrive to reinforce their knowledge being a part of formal or informal educational programs.
ABET-EAC Student Outcomes
The ABET-EAC student outcomes are:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilit