School of Electronics Engineering
NAME OF THE PROGRAM
B. Tech in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The Program Educational Objectives for the B. Tech program in Electronics and Electrical Engineering are:
- Graduates will be able to lead a successful career in industry, pursue higher study or entrepreneurial endeavor through application of domain specific knowledge in the areas of embedded system design, signal processing, instrumentation and control, electrical machines, power engineering and allied fields of Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
- Graduates will be able to perceive feasibility and impact of engineering solutions in social, legal, environmental, economic and multi-disciplinary context.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate professional and ethical responsibility and engage in life-long learning.
ABET-EAC Student Outcomes
The ABET-EAC student outcomes for the program are:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental and economic