School of Electronics Engineering
NAME OF THE PROGRAM
B. Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The Program Educational Objectives for the B. Tech program in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering are:
- Graduates shall be able to lead a successful career in industries or undertake entrepreneurial endeavors and provide solutions in the areas of electronic system design, communication network operation and management issues, and allied areas of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.
- Graduates shall be able to perceive the limitation and impact of engineering solutions in social, legal, environmental, economical and multidisciplinary contexts.
- Graduates shall demonstrate professional and ethical responsibilities and thrive to reinforce their knowledge being a part of higher educational programs.
ABET-EAC Student Outcomes
The ABET-EAC student outcomes for the program are:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solution