Office of International Relations
About KIIT International
Office of International Relations has dedicated staff committed to the needs of international students. They serve as the first point of contact if international students have any questions or problems, including help with student visa matters. By advising personally or referring to specialist services, International office is there to contribute to success of International Students at KIIT and beyond. The goal of KIIT Global is to enhance internationalisation at KIIT. It is the central contact point for international students and researchers – before, during and after their study at KIIT. It also supports domestic students and researchers from KIIT with all questions concerning international mobility. It coordinates international partnerships and develops programs with partner universities.
Our student body currently has representation from over 45 countries. These countries include Nepal, Bangladesh, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Thailand, South Korea, China, Africa, Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA.
KIIT being sensitive to the growing trends of globalization of higher education has established collaboration with over 140 globally reputed universities abroad and secured membership in reputed global educational bodies and associations. The curriculum of KIIT pays special importance to the global perspectives and accordingly maintains high global standards.
- Arizona State University, U.S.A.
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangkok
- Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Brac University, Bangladesh
- Cambridge University, U.K.
- Cardiff Metropolitan University, U.K.
- Czech University of Life Sciences, Czech Republic
- EAWAG Dubendorf, Switzerland
- Edinburgh Napler University, U.K.
- European Master in Law & Economics
- Georgia Institute of Technology, U.S.A.
- Hanseo University, South Korea
- Imperial College London, U.K.
- Indiana University Bloomington, U.S.A.
- Institute of Microbiology, ETH, Switzerland
- Kaist University, Daejon, South Korea
- Lamar University, U.S.A.
- Liverpool John Moores University, U.K.
- Lund University, Sweden
- Missouri University of Science and Technology, U.S.A.
- Narvik University, Norway
- National Taipei University, Taiwan
- North Carolina State University, U.S.A.
- Oklahoma State University, U.S.A.
- Oxford University, U.K.
- San Jose State University, U.S.A.
- Sillicon Valley University, San Jose, U.S.A.
- Texas A&M University, USA
- University Law College, University of London, U.K.
- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- University of Bergen, Norway
- University of Florida, U.S.A.
- University of Leeds, U.K.
- University of Lyon, France
- University of Manchester, U.K.
- University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Virginia Tech University, U.S.A.