1. Thin film photovoltaic:
A) Cu(In,Ga)Se2 based solar cells
– Deposition technique used are sputtering/selenization and co-evaporation
– Deposition of Mo, doped ZnO using DC sputtering
– Deposition of CdS using chemical bath deposition
– Deposition of ZnO using RF sputtering
B) CdTe based solar cells
– CdTe by non-vacuum process
– Deposition using screen-printing/doctor blade technique.
– Sintering at high temperature.
– Metal-Semiconductor interface
– Hydrogen passivation of defect states I semiconductors