This forum will convene key voices from Indian universities and the higher education sector with influential international speakers to discuss positive pathways to recover from the disruption of Covid-19.
Together, we will consider what is next for the nation’s universities and tertiary education sector.
What are the competing models of provision and what kind of impact should investors, innovators and learners focus their attention towards? Can the sector become more inclusive and representative of the national population as well as more globally competitive? As the National Education Policy begins to mature, what will be on the top of policymakers’ agenda?
- The performance of Indian universities in the THE World University Rankings 2023
- New models of teaching and assessment and internationalisation for 21st-century learning in Indian higher education
- Where India is leading on impact within the context of the climate crisis
- The merits of Indigenous outreach across Indian higher education
- Improving access to industrial technology across the country to meet public need
A 20% discount is available for groups of 3+ delegates, use the code GROUP to apply the discount.
If the registration widget below is not working, please clear your cache and ensure that third-party apps are enabled in your browser settings. If it is still not working, please email [email protected].