KIIT Schools of Technology (KSOT):
- 250 plus companies till date
- 50 plus NEW companies
- 4200 plus offers (3000 plus single offers)
- Top 1500 students placed in “Dream Companies” with Average CTC of 8.10 LPA plus
- 35 Companies offered CTC of 10.00 LPA and above
- 130 plus Companies offered CTC of 5.00 LPA or more
- Highest CTC of 40.00 LPA by YugaByte Software (P) Ltd.
- Average CTC of 6.05 LPA approximately (30% Higher than previous year)
- 2200 students offered summer internship via “Capstone Project” route
- 1500 plus paid internships (One Year & 6-Months Program)
- 650 plus PPOs till date by HighRadius @ 8.00 LPA
- Cognizant being top recruiter offered 717 jobs
- KIIT DU well-poised to achieve cent percent placement and had a super dream run with High-CTC Companies – 4200 plus job offers by 250 plus companies till date for KSOT
- 3000 plus students placed till date with 1200 plus students bagging multiple job offers
- Top 1500 students placed in “Dream Companies” with Average CTC of 8.10 lacs plus wherein 35 Companies offering CTC of Rs. 10.00 lakh or more
- Highest salary offered is Rs. 40.00 lacs by Yugabyte
- Approx 130 Companies offered CTC of Rs. 5.00 lakh or more
- HighRadius a FinTech company collaborated with KIIT to establish a FinTech Lab wherein approx 2200 students were offered summer internship followed by 1500+ one year experiential learning internship @ Campus with stipend of 14k pm ending up PPOs to more than 650 plus (till date) students with minimum CTC of 8 LPA
With 250 plus top-notch companies doling out over 4200 plus job offers for a batch size of 3500 eligible B.Tech students of 2022 graduating batch, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar looks well-poised to achieve cent percent campus placement for yet another year . Since the commencement of the campus placement season for 2022 graduating batch from May, 2021; approx. 85% students have already been placed till date with 1200 plus bagging multiple job offers.
‘Day Zero’ dream campus drives alone resulted in the placement of about Top 1500 students by MNCs with an average CTC of 8.10 lacs pa. 35 Companies offered CTC of Rs. 10.00 lakh or more with Yugabyte offering highest CTC of Rs.40.00 lakhs pa. ‘Day-One’ campus recruitment drive this season generated about 2000 jobs offers from four companies: Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, & Wipro. Cognizant is the top recruiter with 717 job offers. This is an excellent ‘Day One’ & ‘Day Zero’ conversions taking into account the current job market scenario, said industry experts. Aside, many companies visited KIIT campus multiple times this year like Accenture, Ericsson, Escorts, Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro, Capgemini, etc.
Many companies have confirmed participation in the 2022 Campus Recruitment Program in the coming months and processes are still ongoing using online platform to assess the students. .
We are completely assured that we will be able to provide career to all deserving students and will achieve cent percent placements like all previous years as iterated by Director (Industry Engagements & Placements). Team (T&P) thanked all the participating corporate in the “KIIT 2021 Campus Recruitment Program” as per list(partial) below: