KIIT Schools of Technology (KSOT):
- 90% plus campus placements achieved till date (Approx 3000 students got offers from the campus with around 2650 single offers & 1200 multiple offers)
- 5200 plus offers generated by 350 plus companies till date (120 plus NEW companies)
- 1100 students placed in “Dream Companies” with an Average CTC of 8.50 LPA plus
- Average CTC of INR 6.50 LPA approximately (25% Higher than previous year)
- Approx 80 Companies offered CTC of INR 10.00 LPA and above
- 215 plus Companies offered CTC of INR 5.00 LPA and above
- Highest CTC of 63.00 LPA by YugaByte Software (P) Ltd
- 2100 students offered summer internship via “Capstone Project” route
- 1500 plus paid semester internships
- Top recruiter in campus was Capgemini rolling offers to 346 students followed by Bosch Global Software Technologies (P) Ltd. with 242 job offers
With 350 plus top-notch companies doling out over 4500 plus job offers for a batch size of 3300 eligible B.Tech students of 2023 graduating batch, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar looks well-poised to achieve cent percent campus placement for yet another year. Since the commencement of the campus placement season for 2023 graduating batch from May 2022; approx 91% students have already been placed till date with 1200 plus bagging multiple job offers.
‘Day Zero’ dream campus drives alone resulted in the placement of about Top 1100 students by MNCs with an average CTC of INR 8.50 LPA. Approx 80 Companies offered CTC of Rs. 10.00 lakh or more with Yugabyte offering highest CTC of INR 63.00 LPA. This is an excellent ‘Day Zero’ conversion taking into account the current job market scenario, said industry experts. IT Mass Recruitment Campus Drives this season generated about 1300 jobs offers from companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini, Mindtree, Bosch, Ericsson, IBM, etc.
Aside, many marquee and core companies also visited KIIT campus like Bain & Company, CME Group, DE Shaw & Co, JP Morgan Chase, MacKinsey, Deloitte, EY, PWC, KPMG, Amazon, Nielsen IQ, Juspay Technologies, Salesforce, Peoplestrong, Factset, GE Research, Cadence Design Systems, VmWare, CISCO, Dell Technologies, Glenmark Lifesciences, Novartis, Piramal Group, HP Inc, Hindustan Unilever, HSBC, Informatica, INTEL, Kongsberg Digital, KPIT, Mu Sigma, Nutanix, OpenText, OPTUM, Providence, Silicon Labs, SBI Cards, Razorpay, Tata Digital, TheMathCompany, UiPath, ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel, Apollo Tyres, AVL India, BEUMER India, CG Power & Industrial Solutions, DEHN India, DENSO, Fiat India Automobiles, Fortum India, Hitachi Vantara, Jindal Steel Works, Johnson Controls, JSW Energy, L&T Technology Services, Medha Servo Drives, Philips, Rockwell Automation, Tata Advanced Systems, Tata Technologies, Tata Power, Tata Power DISCOM, TTK Prestige, TVS Motors, Volvo, Wabtec Corporation, Windomoller & Holscher, Yamaha Motors, Yash Pakka, Escorts, Samsung Heavy Industries, Schlumberger, Schaeffler Technology, Afcons, Ashiana Housing, Berkadia, Autodesk, Dalmia Cement (Bharat), HCC, IOTL, ITD Cementation, Jindal Water Infrastructure, etc.