- 90% of total 2164 registered & eligible students placed in six schools of KIIT University
- As many as 197 companies participated in campus placement programme in different schools
- Placement in different schools: Schools of Engineering – 93%; School of Rural Management – 100%; School of Biotechnology – 83%; School of Law – 68%; School of Management – 92%; and School of Computer Application – 74%.
- Cent percent placement in KIIT Polytechnic and KIIT Industrial Training Institute (KIIT-ITI)
- Highest salary of Rs. 23.04 lakh p.a. was offered by Daelim, global engineering & construction major, to a B.Tech. (Civil) student.
- Average salary this season was Rs. 4.2 lakh p.a.
- Salary package offered this season substantially better than previous years.
- Maximum number of 523 job offers by TCS.
- More than 30 companies, including Multinational Companies, visited KIIT University for the first time this season.
- Excellent academic placement.
School Wise Placement
- Daelim, a leading engineering & construction company of the world, offered the highest salary of Rs. 23.04 lakh p.a., to Bitan Ghosh, a B.Tech (Civil) student. Similarly, CTC of Rs. 12 lakh was offered by Amazon in School of Engineering, while the average package across the board was Rs. 4.2 lakh. Like last many years, TCS doled out a maximum of 523 job offers in Schools of Engineering. Other regular visitors like Wipro, Infosys, Capgemini and UST Global offered more than 50 jobs each. There was an encouraging participation by core companies like Tata Steel, Shapoorji Pallonji, Jindal Steel, Tayo Rolls, Tata Power, TAFE, ARSS, Murugappa Group, Quality International and Enercon; as well as international multinational companies.
- Further, more than 30 companies, which include multinational corporations, visited KIIT University for the first time this season. Some of these companies are: Amazon, HP, Ericsson, Cybage Software, Cavisson Systems, Adstuck, Vegayan Systems, UST Global, The Elitists, Jindal Steel, Zycus, Cognizant, Mahindra Comviva, Murugappa Group, Trident Group, Linkhouse Buildwell, Contenental Engineering, Jabong, Perkin Elmer, TAFE, Maiestas Group and Quality International. Most of the new companies were at ‘Dream-Status’ with a high salary package.
|Schools of Engineering
|School of Computer Application
|School of Rural Management
|School of Biotechnology
|School of Management
|School of Law
* Including 15 academically placed students.