Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
Roles and Responsibilities of the Committee:
- Development of an dynamic governance system for implementation of equality along with diversity and inclusion in the campus.
- Conduct of audits to check the accountability of the strategies followed for equality, diversity and inclusion and analysis of gaps found.
- Review of implementation of existing policies and its progress
- Formulating customized policies and regulations for maintaining equality, diversity and inclusion and monitoring its effective implementation.
- Re-dressal of grievances related to inequalities due to caste, creed, race, gender or disability.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion committee has been constituted with following members:
Prof. Sasmita Samanta
Pro Vice Chancellor
Prof. P. K. Sarkar
Professor, KIIT Law School
Prof. Damodar Jena
Assoc. Professor., KIIT School of Rural Management
Prof. J. R. Gochhayat
Asst. Professor, KSH
Prof. T. Rouchoudhury
Asst. Professor, School of Electrical Engineering
Dr. Sradhanjali Nayak
Director, Public Relation
Dr. Sucheta Priyabadini
Mr. Asuthosh Verma
Ms. Shivangi Gupta
Assoc. Professor, SEE