ICWWM-2023 is the 5th edition of International Conferenceon Water and WasteManagement to be organized by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, India. Major Objective of the WWM 2023, INDIA is to create an international platform for academics, researchers and policy makers from worldwide to exchange innovative and best practices related to water and waste management
KALINGA INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- KIIT Deemed to be University, founded by noted Social and Educational Entrepreneur, Prof. AchyutaSamanta. It is established in 1997 as an institution and declared as University (U/S 3 of UGC Act, 1956) by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in 2004 within only 7 years of its inception. There are 22 constituent schools, located in impeccably landscaped and modern technology enabled campuses offering graduate, post graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral programs in a wide range of disciplines. KIIT Deemed to be University (http://www.kiit.ac.in) is unique in integrating professional education with social concern. Its protégé, Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences (KISS) University (http://www.kiss.ac.in), provides holistic education from KG to PG, food, accommodation, health care and all basic necessities absolutely free to 35,000 poorest tribal children
WWM International Conference Series
Water and Waste Management (WWM) is an eclectic team of Consultants, Scientists, Engineers, and Academicians from USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, Singapore, and India with expertise in water and waste management. With an average experience of about 30+ years, the Group provides a global platform for Governments, Industry, and the Public to share the knowledge and expertise for sustainable solutions in water and waste management for sustainable development.
4th International Conference on WWM
WWM Series of International Conference editions launched outstanding scientific programs and expo by establishing collaborations among elite business professionals, policy makers, researchers, academicians and young entrepreneurs. Panelists and Speakers made a profound impact in advancing WWM during the international events held in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
WWM organized first and second international conferences in India during February 2019 and February 2020. We also conducted 3rd Conference in virtual mode in 2021. The event was organized in dual time zone from USA and India. It was first of its kind event that launched 8 parallel tracks pertaining to water and waste management. The event also facilitated the International Expo in 3D virtual reality platform to showcase various technologies in WWM. All previous editions of the WWM were well-received and created a niche Knowledge and Business platforms. Based on the success of these conferences, we are now conducting our fifth conference at Bhubaneswar, India during Feb 22-24, 2023. Details of the previous conferences are available at the website: http://waterand wastemanagement.org/ for ready reference.
As a part of our endeavor to establish global network for innovation and entrepreneurship in the water and waste management sector, WWM Consortium successfully organized 4th International Conference and Expo 2022 from June 15th to 17th, 2022 at Miracle Grand Convention and Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
THEME and SUBTHEME
Blended Technologies in Water and Waste Management
- Sustainable management of water resources for conservation, and distribution of clean water.
- Storm water management and, rain water harvesting.
- Emerging technologies and practices for managing centralized and decentralized wastewater treatment it / iot and digital platforms.
- Smart waste management trends towards zero waste cities. Delineating waste-health-energy nexus to achieve climate change & circular economy targets.
- Water reuse in industry and agriculture.
- Essentials of education & industrial innovation in circular economy.
- Renewable energy, resource recovery, Hydrogen Energy.
- Emerging business opportunities in wwm sector.
WWM International Expo and Business Pavilion, KIIT, Bhubaneswar, India 2023
In view of the current trends of economic climate and emerging business in water and waste management, WWM 2023 International Expo and Business Pavilion offers an opportunity to maximize time for business through showcasing new technologies, products/ processes, industry services, policy development, initiatives and pilot projects to broad group of international stakeholders.
Focus of The WWM 2023, INDIA includes the following:
WWM 2023 is a best platform to build new partnerships and collaborations. The conference place, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India is a best location for business and paves a way for business promotion in Asia and Pacific region.
- Product and service presentations are designed for International Business Pavilion to share their business ideas with local and international business Leaders and Experts in water and Waste Industry.
• Organizing meet with Government and other key stakeholders is key aspects of the pavilion to sign MOUs thereby creating Business opportunities.