School of Electrical Engineering
NAME OF THE PROGRAM
B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
The Program Educational Objectives for the B. Tech program in Electrical Engineering are:
- Graduates will be able to address complex problems and apply learned skills in wide range of career opportunities in industries and academics.
- Graduates will be able to fulfill the needs of society in solving technical problems using engineering principles, tools and practices, in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Graduates will develop leadership skills in the workplace and function professionally in a globally competitive world.
ABET-EAC Student Outcomes
The ABET-EAC student outcomes for the program are:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic , environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to fun